Visit visa applicants to New Zealand can travel and enjoy staying or studying in the country for a few months.
Benefits of applying for a visit visa in New Zealand:
- Travel, explore and participate in fun, adventurous, or sports activities that New Zealand offers.
- Can include your spouse and children under 19 years of age in your visit visa application.
- International students can apply for a course and study for up to 3 months.
Criteria to apply for a visit visa in New Zealand:
- Must provide original passport copy as proof of identity.
- No health related issues, if required must provide with medical examination reports.
- Provide Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the residing country.
- Provide evidence of funds or sponsorship for the duration of stay in New Zealand.
- Book a return ticket for proof before travelling to New Zealand.
Contact us to know if you are eligible and to receive additional information on how to apply for a visa for New Zealand. Our expert immigration adviser will get in touch with you for a detailed assessment of your profile and can assist you in preparing a solid visa application for New Zealand