Employee of a relocating business

You are eligible for this if you are an employee of a business relocating to New Zealand, and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise must support this.
Global Impact Residence Visa

You can be eligible for this if you have had a Global Impact work visa in New Zealand for at least 30 months and are supported by the Edmund Hillary Fellowship.
Family Visa
Some categories for members who are eligible to apply for family visa in New Zealand:

  • Partner – If you are the husband, wife, or civil union partner of a citizen or resident in New Zealand. Proof of living together genuinely for a minimum of 12 months is a must.
  • Dependent Child –  If you are a dependent child with a parent who is a citizen or resident in New Zealand.
  • Parent – You can be eligible if your child (adult) has been a resident in New Zealand for at least three years. The parent must meet a particular income requirement under the Tier 1 category or clear the centre of gravity test for the Tier 2 Category. (Please note that this category is currently closed and under review by Immigration New Zealand)
  • Parent Retirement – You can apply for this if your child (adult) is a New Zealand resident, provided you have an annual income of NZ $60,000 and another NZ $1 million to invest for four years. In addition, you must also have NZ $500,000 for living expenses.

Contact us to know if you are eligible and to receive additional information on how to apply for a visa for New Zealand. Our expert immigration adviser will get in touch with you for a detailed assessment of your profile and can assist you in preparing a solid visa application for New Zealand.