Co-op / Intern Work Permit

Some study programs include work experience as part of their curriculum.

Candidates can apply for a co-op or intern work permit if:
– They have a valid study permit.
– Work is required to complete the study program in Canada.
– Have a letter from the school that confirms all students are in the program.
– They need to complete work placements to get their degree.
– Co-op placement or internship totals 50% or less of the study program.